After Mark and I made the biggest U-Turns ever last night, we hung out till 2 a.m. listening to soundclick.com.... I have to say big regrets for sleeping so late, but its all good because I had a work out laughing all night... hahahaha... Mann, ya’ll need to check out soundclick.com. It’s a website where you can basically share your recordings. I don’t know how Jason found it but he did and I’m glad he did because it’s a cool website...... for laughs that is! Hahahah..There are a few really good singers on there but it takes you a handful of bad singers to finally find a good one. Brian should be up on there.. and Dawn! You need to be up on there too! Actually there are several people that I think should be up there sharing their talent on the web... but for sure Brian and Dawn. Anyways, if you go on there, search for what I think is the best and the worst:
BEST: Benzi and Sofia – they were tight. I wanna put them on a CD. They sound just like MYMP!
WORST: Romane – OH MUN. What was HE thinking...??? Did he put his music out on soundclick as a joke? Or was he for real?
F"OUR MORE HOURS TILL THE FUN TIMES BEGIN.........
Vegas baby....
1 comment:
HAHA...thanks for the support joy...
Post a Comment