Party at SIP. Oh mun. I hadn’t been drunk like that in years. Me, Nette and Lot went to SIP in the city. We met up with Cil and Kate and planned on making it a mellow, lets go home early type of party... Well, that didn’t turn out to be the case. Instead of having the mellow night we wanted, we drank Hen and coke on the way there and at SIP had shots of LC like it was juice. NOT CUTE.
The price - PUKES in the car!! Lot, who ended up being our “designated driver”, drove straight and did not stop!! This broad DID NOT STOP at all for me to throw up on the side of the road. Instead, I was yacking with my head out to the window as the wind was passing my puke onto the backseat where Nenet was at! Hahaha. Sorry Nette. Not only that, Nette threw up in the back too!! UGGGH. We had fun times, but we (I) paid a hefty price for it; $100 at the bar, $20 to clean my car, and all the time I spent on Sunday, febreezing the damn seats and cleaning the upholstery. NOT FUN.
SIP Pictures
Drunk Asses
Vida’s Bachelorette Party. Fun! We cooked dinner, had chocolate and cheese fondue, and watched America’s Top Model Marathon. Damn, we must’ve watched at least 5+ episodes and ate everything that was in site!! We also helped Vida test out her MAC makeup for her wedding!! Ooohh! It was fun chillin, getting to know each other (the bridesmaids) and having that girl time to cook, do makeup and watch girl shows.
Jordan Mateo’s Baptism. Held at Hometown Buffet. GRUB time. The usual – seeing the family like we always do every weekend. It was great to see Nya playing with all the kids. It had been a while since she’d been to a family party, and I’m sure after this, Lelit will be more comfortable bringing her around to parties and places where there are a lot of people.
Jordan Mateo’s Baptism Pictures
KPC, my sisters, 1st and 2nd Generation (Nya)
The rest of Sunday – Jason and I cleaned my car thoroughly.. all the cracks, the screws. Every possible area you could think of. Afterwards, we cleaned up his room (FINALLY after MONTHS of messiness!!) And later, Jason worked out while I did laundry, fixed my closet and changed the bedsheets. VERY PRODUCTIVE I might say!
And I have to say, I’m so proud of Jason. Ever since Thursday, he’s worked out EVERY DAY! He is ON A ROLL!! He even woke up early today to get to work on time (and this hasn’t happened in at least a year!)! Now he’s got a routine work out schedule, his room is now clean, and he’s going to work on time... Good Job! His life is back in order! No more chaos!!
2 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOL!!! the yack stories is hilaire! I'm sooo glad I didn't go..hahah..yeah right! You know i wish I was there! I'm glad you guys had a good time though..I miss you guys! can we please have a COMPLETE darmz hang out BEFORE vegas?
oh mun hoo, this is the picture i look pregnant in because of your arched back! UGH! noooot cute dude.
Post a Comment