Saturday, I febrezed everything. I drove to Fairfield and everything seemed okay (as far as the smell). Then Sunday, I go to pick up Jason, he sits on the passengers side, and all of sudden you can smell the stench! UGGH! It smelled so gross! We were actually on the way to the baptism, but ended up switching cars cuz it was so bad. So later that Sunday we cleaned the car, thoroughly; the seats, floor, all the cracks and it smelled fresh after one bottle of febreze. I drove it yesterday and it was fine. Then today, since it was MY turn to drive, my carpooler came in the passenger side and all of sudden the stench is BACK!!!! UGGH! I don’t get where the puke smell is coming from? From the seats? What the hell? I JUST DON’T GET IT!!! I even sat on the passenger’s side before my carpooler came to see if it would smell, and it didn’t, but when SHE sat on the passenger side IT DID!!! GEEZ! WTH is going on? Maybe it’s DEEP in the seat? And when only people 100+ lbs over sit on the passenger’s seat, the stench comes through? UGGH. I don’t know what to do??? I guess I might have to revert to getting it detailed. Upholstery shampooed and everything. COST? $100.. Great. What an expensive night THAT was! I’m SO ERKED.You won’t see me going out for a while, that’s for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment