8/05/2005

I figured out a way to drink a lot of water at work – This week, I started bringing lemons to work to put them in my water (just slices)... Water tastes SO much better with just a hint of lemon! Now I can easily drink 1.5 of those Nalgene bottles. It’s gotta be good for me and especially for my skin right? I think what you’re supposed to drink is 2 of those Nalgene bottles which I think equates to 8 glasses of water... A lot huh? And I hate water!

Yesterday, me and J FINALLY worked out! It’s been so long since I used the gym in my complex! We worked out for 30 minutes and it was great. I never stayed that long on an eliptical (haha.. I get lazy after 10)! I was reading The Half Blooded Prince while doing the eliptical and I was so into the book that I didn’t realize I had been on for 30 minutes! I should read and work out more often! So yeah, I hope we start working out more often. I’m trying to make this workout routine for US and not JUST for Jason... I’ve changed my attitude by saying “let’s work out”, rather than, “you need to start working out”... because it’s been a while since I’ve said that and he has NOT done anything!! I think if I change it to a WE thing, he’ll be more encouraged to work out more. And it’ll encourage ME to work out too!!

Plans for the weekend:
Friday: Party at Sip in the city
Saturday: Vida’s Bachelorette Party
Sunday: Jordan Mateo’s Baptism

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

Dude...I drink 1 gallon of water everyday at work...then more at home! It took me about 2 years to get used to drinking water, but now I don't really drink anything else!