8/03/2005

So Moded.

I guess I kinda got caught doing blog at work cuz I tried to go on to start a new blog for the day, and it was blocked! MODED! It’s not completely blocked though. I get quota time, where I’m allotted 10 minutes to use the website, so I guess it’s still okay. At least I still have access to it. I just now have to write short blogs (which I had already planned on doing) and/or write them on word and just copy and paste when I get onto the website.

The great thing is people’s blogs are blocked, so don’t fret you bloggers.. I can continue to read your blogs like I HAVE BEEN doing religiously! Hahaha... I just have to use quota time to make comments. UGGH. I don’t even know if my quota time is for each website or for ALL the blocked websites?! RISKY!!!

Happy Wednesday! Plans for the day – Dinner at Café Cacao with Cecilia... Hopefully. SWH.

No comments: