Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
NYA
Yesterday I had to be strong and not let my emotions take over. Nya came over to visit and have some “sagebbi” (spaghetti). We played with the Barbie toys that I got her and watched Spy Kids 3 TWICE! OH MUN! I had so much fun though. What was so hard was seeing the change in her face and in her hair. The last time I saw her was when she just got diagnosed, so seeing her all chubby with her hair almost gone was so shocking and sad to me (she was still cute though). Hopefully, she’ll be back more often now that she’s in remission.
2 comments:
that's sooo great to here about nya! she's soo strong! i can't wait to see her..which will come first? Jordan's baptism? or Noi's baby shower?
Dood...it's so weird how you put that post because I was reading our senior yearbook! Crazy...the letter you wrote me was hella long and I'm glad to know that your still the same Joy I remember! Only older and making money! LOL
Post a Comment