The message that came along with the flowers:
Joy,
No particular reason – just because I love you! Lately I’ve been off track, but with your help, I know I’ll get my groove back!
Jason
I had this conversation with him just yesterday about how things just haven’t been so hunky dory. We haven’t been fighting or anything, its just things started to feel a little monotonous. For the past month, he’s been working 12 hour shifts and it’s throwing everything else in his life out of whack; his room (so messy), his work out schedule, our relationship.... I guess after we had this talk, he decided to cheer me up with flowers... cheer ME up! He’s the one who needs the cheering up with all the stress, yet I get the flowers...
Thank you HONEY. For always thinking of me when times are rough... You know anything to make your life go more smoothly I’ll do it. I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
Aww...Byron sent me flowers twice...once after our first date and on my birthday. Haven't seen another flower since. LOL You should post pics of them!
Post a Comment