8/02/2005

NYA!!!

I just found out yesterday that Nya is in remission!! Yay! Thank God. The doctors won't know for sure if she's really cured until 2 years of chemo, but as of right now, they can't find any of the leukemia cells anymore!! Thank GOD.

She's very chubby from the chemo, and she'll soon be going on to her 2nd phase of chemo which is supposed to be the most intense. She'll be losing a lot of the weight she gained and also her hair... It's okay though. She's doing a lot better than what the doctor's expected. We'll just have to pray that she stays in remission.


Even with her chubby cheeks, she is still the cutest girl...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

dawn marie said...

OH YAY! So happy for NYA!

lani putt said...

YAY!! I am so happy to hear Nya is doing great!! She still looks so adorable...I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks!!! Give Plum and John my regards and please let Mike and I know when you go and visit again! We would really like to go with you! Thanks Joy!