I think my car still smells like puke. I can’t tell for sure cuz Iike I said I need someone to sit on the passenger’s side, but I have a feeling it hasn’t gone away. I can’t even tell anymore WHAT my car smells like when I’m driving it. My nose is confused as to whether its Febreze or puke that I’m smelling. I am no longer laughing about this issue, nor am I looking back thinking “wow, it was a fun and stupid night and now I can laugh about it”. I have deep regrets for sure. I’ve spent hella money and time trying to clean the damn car and there hasn’t been any improvement. The trip to
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
8/15/2005
I'm so depressed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment