A $20 carwash, 2 days of scrubbing, 1 Febreze bottle, $75 in detailing AND STILL MY CAR STINKS! I seriously don’t know what to do anymore. I AM SO FRUSTRATED AND PISSED. Yesterday, I bought again another Febreze bottle and just poured the damn thing all over the front seat. It’s gotta be deep in the cushion. I straight up took out the spray nozzle and poured it all out. Hahaha. So weird. I’m not even sure if that will solve the problem. And if it doesn’t, I will seriously NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. Does anyone else have suggestions? GOSH, PLEASE HELP ME! Well, the seat is drying up as we speak and since I’ll be leaving for
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
8/11/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dude...it's gotta be stuck in the seat rails and under the seat too. holla at cho local honda-tech and he'll hook you up. i'll take the seats out and everything. i can't smell too good, so "sniff" around when i'm done. been there...done that! and OA with the straight pouring of the Febreeze!
Ro-dawg
ro beat me to it.. but i was just gonna say to ask ro to take out your seats like he did to his when he yacked all over in his car.
Post a Comment