Do you ever get erked when someone leaves something uncleaned or doesn’t put something away? And you don’t want to say something because you know they would do it if you asked them to... so you wait till they figure it out themselves, but days go by and its still there? Well, YEAH, its FIVE days in counting... I’m not saying anything, because I really do want to see how long IT stays there till IT gets put away... I bet when I come home from Chicago IT will still be there. And I know its not a big deal and not a lot of effort for ME to put it back, but it’s the PRINCIPLE! You created the mess, YOU CLEAN IT!
Cleaning the house has been a big issue this week for some reason. I’ve NOT been in a good mood lately because I feel like I take a big load of the cleaning. It’s all the itty bitty ISH that no one else does that I do you know... And I KNOW if I just ask to have things done, it will get done, BUT I hate asking! Just do it! Just take the initiative to clean!!! You know what. I’m going to create a calendar to assign chores to people (including me). That’s it.
It’s crazy. I don’t know how people with homes larger than mine clean. I feel like I have a hard time as it is cleaning every nook and crannie in the house! And my house is HELLA small!!
3 comments:
LOL.. Did someone leave drinking glasses out again? I remember bringing down like 5 or 6 of them the last time I was over...oh munnnnnn!
OMG...so feel you on the principle of the whole thing. I do that so much w/ Byron, but if you communicate the problem to them...at least your doing something...even if you have to repeat yourself 100x.
The consequences of having roommates
Post a Comment