8/10/2005

So I got the upholstery AND floor shampooed yesterday. Cost? $80 (with tip). More than what I had intended to spend, but oh well. Yesterday as I was driving, I kept looking at the passenger’s seat, thinking where the hell is this smell coming from? And out of the blue, I find this light brown spot that I never noticed before on the seat. I pressed on it, smelled my fingers and UGGGH. It was the PUKE SMELL. IT WAS coming from the SEAT!! Maybe I never noticed that stained because it was never really there?! The shampooing probably rose up all the odors and stains from deep down in the cushion?! (SO guessing right now) Anyways, I went back home to get my upholstery cleaner and brush and scrubbed that stain off like no tomorrow. So yeah, hopefully its gone. At least I kinda know where the smell is coming from... Hahah. You should’ve seen me, I was sniffing that seat trying to find every possible puke stain/smell.. I looked like a dog with my nose all up on the cushion. SO NASTY! Hahaha.... I really hope the smell is gone, especially after hella cash spent and intense scrubbing. The only way I’ll know if the smell is gone is when someone finally sits on the passengers side, and that won’t happen until the seats are dry, which as of this morning, they are not. UGGH. Sorry for having to hear the puke stories. So not fun.

Anyways, I think I’ve retired my crazy drunk days. Seriously. I think this is now the 2nd time I’ve said this, but I’m for real this time. The only exception will be for Mel’s bachelorette in Vegas (whoohoo!) and that’s it. Yesterday I had this conversation with my Dad and he was telling me how my Aunt got into a car accident. Her steering wheel got out of control and her car’s a total wreck. That’s when it hit me that mann, me and my girls have gone out, gotten crazy drunk and drove sort of sober and we’ve been lucky NOT to get pulled over and NOT to get into a car accident. We are so risky. And who knows, we MAY not be lucky the next time. It’s just NOT a good idea to be doing stuff like that... so bad. So yeah, maybe on occasion a beer here and there, but no clubbing... no taking shots... ish like that. Plus I’m getting old for that anyways. Hahaha. I’m over it.

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

Yeah...it's safe to say the crazy drinking days are coming to a close. I look fondly on the days when I used to drink like a fish, but now get drunk on 2 glasses of wine. Sad.