8/15/2005

It's the seatbelt!

So I come home and I ask Archie to sit on the passenger seat to see if it smelled or not. He sits and he doesn't smell anything, but yet I'm not convinced that the puke smell is completely gone. He sniffs around a bit more, and still all he smells is regular car smell. He says, "maybe its the AC"... So I turn on the AC... still, no smell... Then I decide to drive with Archie thinkin MAYBE the smell would surface when I start the engine.... And low and behold, IT DOES! Just as Archie puts his seatbelt on, he realizes that its the SEATBELT that's givin off the FUNK!!! DING DING DING!!!!!! It all makes sense now!!! It wasn't because I was under 100 lbs that I couldn't smell the funk on the passenger side... It was because I never put the seatbelt on!!!! GEEZ!!!! THANK YOU ARCHIE!!!! So yeah, I scrubbed the shit out of the seatbelt and sprayed Febreze like crazy! I think I got all the smell out but we'll see... I'm so scared to have my coworkers carpool with me tomorrow. Maybe I should just wait one more day before I let my coworkers ride in my car... UGGH. Dilemmas. I'm just glad I found the source of the smell. Thank you JESUS!!!

No comments: