8/19/2005

Coffee
So I’ve started making coffee in the morning before I leave for work. Unfortunately I don’t have the fancy programmed coffee maker that Vida has where coffee is ready for you at the time you need it to be (you know what I want for Christmas now!). I just prep the coffee maker with the coffee grinds the night before, and then when I wake up in the morning I put the water in to start the coffee maker before I take a shower. Not bad. Maybe 3 extra minutes of my time that is taken away from getting ready. I like the routine that I’ve created, so I think I’m going to stick to it. I am always drinking coffee at work, so why not make it at home to drink on the way to work! Then I’ll REALLY be awake when I get there... PLUS I can make coffee to my liking and not have to figure out in our break room if they’ve made it too strong or if what they made is not caffeinated (ERKIN)!

News
Wendy’s Chili Finger
I can’t believe the Wendy’s finger story is still going on.. I was reading this article and the owner of the finger said when he saw the news of the finger being found in Wendy’s Chili, he knew it was his and wondered, “What on earth is my finger doing in that Chili?” HAHAHAHA. WTH? Apparently, it got cut off at work, the hospital gave it back to him, and randomly one of his coworkers bought it from him for $50!! Actually the suspect said he woule forgive his $50 debt AND also pay him $50.. so really $100. Hmm.. not sure if I would sell my finger for $100, but then again, what would you do with it? He said before his coworker bought it, it was just wrapped up in a drawer! HAHAHAH. So weird! The finger owner thought it was odd that his coworker wanted to buy it, but he sold it anyway, and days later he sees his finger on the news... IN ANOTHER STATE! Hahahaha.. How freakin BAZAAR is that!!!!

Anyways, Happy Friday people. I've spent an hour and a half reading blogs, reading the news and doing my blog.. I think I should start working now.. hahah.


2 comments:

dawn marie said...

But coffee stunts your growth...jk...that was a cheap shot I know! YOu know I'm playin' tho!

Happy Friday!

Joy said...

hahaha... girl, you know my growth stopped when i was in 8th grade... theres been no hope for me ever since!! hahahaha...