8/22/2005

Say Hello to the proud owner of a 2005 Honda Accord!!

It was so not what I was intending to buy last Saturday, but I got convinced. I used a broker and shopped with my parents which was NOT A FUN experience. They were the ones haggling me to get the Accord and I was a little irritated at the fact that THEY did not understand that I was on a budget and needed to get something affordable... Being that they were my parents, they wanted something safer and more reliable for me, and were willing to help put a little more down just to get the Accord. So yeah, long story short, I got the Honda Accord. I wasn't too thrilled because AGAIN, I felt like my parents were picking the car for me, but I knew I made the right decision because coming from MY experience, Hondas are REALLY reliable... Plus I didn't want to get the Mazda (especially since I don't know anyone who owns a Mazda) and have it break down and hear "I told you so!" from my parents... So Whoohoo to me!!

This past weekend was hilaire...
Saturday
Mel's Bachelorette Party: It was my first experience going to a bachelorette party with a stripper and all I can say is OMG. WOW. Sorry, no pictures will be posted for this event. hahaha.....

Sunday
Vida and Bert's pre-wedding party for the whole entourage: It was held at Chevy's in Newark, and my stupid uzz was waiting at the Chevy's in the Une.. MODED. We drank Margaritas from 1 to 6 p.m. and OMG we were F A D E D. I had HECCA FUN. I'm already excited for our next prewedding party at Tonga on Friday, and for the free alcohol at her wedding on Saturday. This weekend is going to be a DISASTER. I'm gonna call it already. I'm so happy for Vida and Bert. Their wedding is going to be beautiful... string quartet and everything!!! Pictures of the Margarita party to come soon! After Chevy's, I didn't go straight home because I was faded and so was Ren and she lives all the way in Lathrop, so we drove to Tapioca Express and sobered up for a minute... haha.. What a Sunday. I dont think I've ever gotten faded on a Sunday before?!

Now I just have to practice my speech. OMG!!!!

Today I'm having dinner with my HS folks.. It is our billionth attempt to have dinner. There is always at least ONE person that can't come through.. Hopefully someone won't diss today!



2 comments:

dawn marie said...

I had a Mazda 6 for a while (got in an accident and it was my rental)...I must say it's pretty sweet. Had I known you were looking into that I would have said something...but congrats! I love new cars!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Chardonnay has a sister.