7/25/2005

What a Weekend

Friday: Elan Fashion Show & Cecilia’s Party
Attendees: X, Nette, Mooks, Lot, Mel, Me and Omi
The fashion show was cool. Some of the designers were a little out there with their designs, and some of the models were NOT CUTE. There was one girl who walked too bouncy, another girl who tilted too much on the right, a short guy who had his balls sagging on the right of his thigh and another girl who walked like a man... Can you say amateurs? Haha.. just kidding. They get an A for effort. There were some cute skinny models though... And maybe 1 or 2 good looking guys.

Afterwards, we hit up Cecilia’s party at Club 6. It was cool. We were there to support Cil of course. We drank up a bit and got pretty buzzed. The most drunk of the night - Omi... That girl threw up 3 times on the way home!! Hahah. And what sucks is that these shoes she wore for the first time and cost her $100+ broke that night. SUCKS dude! Thanks a lot Steve Madden! Anyways, we had fun. We were a little too dressed up for Club 6, but its all good.. Per Cil “We stole the show..” hahahahahah.. That’s how WE (DARMMZ) do it!

The best part of the night really was not the fashion show or the club.. it was what happened before all of that... GETTING READY AND PUMPED FOR THE NIGHT.. Everyone met at my house and we all got ready in my room, with music blasting, doing each other’s hair, make up and giving each other advise on what to wear. Total Sister Moment. Something we hadn’t done since probably Vegas. THAT.. was fun.

Later that night, Nette and X slept over after showing Jason and Arch the runway moves.

Saturday: Camping at Del Valle
Attendees: Jason, Me, Lot, Ro and 100+ of our Lilaville family
It was too damn hot in Del Valle. It was a heat that I hadn’t experienced in a while. It was unbearable!!!! We chilled, played cards, scrabble, hung out with the kids and just had family time. It was fun. I always like going to our annual Lilaville Camping, not for the camping experience but just because everyone in my family is there... I never realize how big my family circle is until I go camping.. Especially with the kids. There must’ve been at least 25 kids there!! Honestly, it really makes me appreciate how much family I have. We stayed overnight and went back the next day. ONE DAY of camping is good enough for me! Like I said, I don’t go there for the camping experience!! Hahahaha...

Sunday: Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
Attendees: Me and Jason
Got home, took a shower and later watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with Jason. Very different from the original, but still good. Johnny Depp was weird in the movie. He’s such a great actor though. Afterwards, we went back to Jason’s to play with the kids. Then went home and went to bed early.

Now its back to work. Life is so repetitive. Its sucks. I’m already looking forward to the weekend (bridal shower and day spa). But seriously, I really do need to get back to work. My boss has been gone, and I’ve been so lax. I really need to do work, so I can show her I haven’t been slacking off!!!


No comments: