the simple JOYS in life...

"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha

Pages

  • Home
  • Google Reader
  • Phanfare

7/25/2005

PICTURES from Elan Fashion Show and Cecilia's Party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Recent Comments

Loading...

Popular Posts

  • Trip to Rite Aid
    A few weeks back I went to Rite Aid to pick up Fever All suppositories. I couldn’t find them in the kids fever reducer section so I asked on...
  • 2008 & 2009
    Today I decided to look back at my old blog post on what my 2008 New Years Resolutions would be and I found that I accomplished like 30% of ...
  • Miss Teen USA vs. BB Pilipinas
    This is freakin hilarious! Like ROTFLMAO hilarious! If I need a pick-me-up, this will do it... This clip will never get old. NEVER. Even aft...
  • My Birthday Tea
    Yesterday I had my birthday tea with my besties…. It’s been our tradition for years to try out a new tea place for each of our birthdays and...
  • Template Design
    I just spent a good hour revamping my blog.... as if people even check out my blog! LOL ... Blogger came up dude! You can hella design your ...

My Blog List

Followers

Categories

  • Baby (8)
  • Blogging (6)
  • Books (15)
  • Family (1)
  • Food (5)
  • Friends (5)
  • Goals (1)
  • House (1)
  • Jacob (12)
  • Lila Rose (2)
  • Love List (8)
  • Married Life (2)
  • Remodeling (1)
  • Shopping (7)
  • Traveling (13)
  • venting (3)
  • wedding (4)
  • Wish List (2)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.