I swear, my work day would be perfect if I could work 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Right now I currently work 7:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. ONLY because my carpoolers work at that time. When I drive on my own, I usually get in at around 8:30 a.m. for the lazy get ups.... That lets me wake up at around 7ish (as opposed to 6ish when I carpool). If only I could find people to carpool with just a little bit later... I swear that extra hour helps a lot! I just hate waking up so damn early!!!!!!
Last night, Tess came over! She’s in town! It was great to catch up. It’s been so long since I last talked to her.... Today, we’re actually having lunch at Baja.. Now I really get to catch up with her. hahaha... Sometimes its better with the one on ones...rather than having Arch, Mark and Jason ear hustle on our conversations!! Just kidding (not really, hahaha). We need to have our girl talk too!!!
After work, I’m getting prepped up for a porcelain crown at my dental place. Price? $480. UGGH. I’m paying in 2 installments, so today I only have to pay $240. Still a lot. GEEZ. Even though I’ve stopped shopping, I still haven’t been able to save because of all these random expenses (dental costs, Chicago ticket, Vegas ticket, Vegas trip, Lot’s gift). NOT CUTE. OH WELL... There’s nothing I can really do about it. At least they’re all for a good reasons and for fun times and not for materialistic happiness..
No comments:
Post a Comment