So yesterday as they were prepping me up for a crown my dentist realized that I had a big hole on my tooth from my previous crown (I'm getting an old crown replaced). She said the hole was deep enough to hit a nerve and she said I might have to get a root canal...I have a 50/50 chance of getting a root canal. She said they're going to see how my tooth reacts to the temporary crown and if it throbs like hell before my next appointment then that means I need a root canal. She said "If it hurts so bad that you can't sleep at night then we'll have to do a root canal." WTH? GEEZ! I did have that feeling before, but I ended up getting my wisdom teeth out instead of a root canal. Anyways, I'm so depressed now because if I do get a root canal it's going to be more money out of MY pocket.. DAMN PMI Dental! All they cover is the bare minimum. I shouldn't complain though.. I'm not even paying premiums on my dental insurance.
TODAY. "Swimming" and Rehearsal. I'm getting out of work early and Mark is coming over to swim. Finally, for the first time, I will be using the pool in my complex!! I seriously don't want the summer to go by and realize that I haven't even jumped in the pool. It would be a waste of my HOA dues! Afterwards I have to go to rehearsal. It starts so freakin late (8:30 p.m.) and its all the way in Alameda!! I shouldn't complain though. At least its not in Oakland where parking is a B****. It actually comes out to be a 15-20 minute commute rather than a 35 minute commute to the NSM studio. HELLA better.
1 comment:
HAHAHA...I like how you put "swimming" in quotations!
Post a Comment