7/28/2005

So Out of Shape

I left rehearsal last night feeling like I ran a marathan (hahaha... like I know what running a marathon feels like!) I am so out of shape. This piece that we're doing is so tiring. I think what makes it so damn tiring is that we have to dance this piece in HEELS... and not just some dinky ASS heels. 3 INCH HEELS! GEEZ! Dancing is heels isn't hard. It's just that having to go full out in HEELS is harder! And let me tell you... Robert and D expect you to go full out in heels as if you were wearing sneakers... OH MUN. I think I just need to take more dance classes just to keep my stamina up.. I'm just TOO lazy to go to Oakland! Why does NSM have to be so far!!! OH.. By the way, NSM is having a show at the Metro on Aug 26 and 27. Unfortunately, I will be in a wedding, but I'm sure it will be a HOT HOT show.. More info is on their website (See Joy's links).

Yesterday, Henry's (my parent's neighbors) house got robbed. OH MUN. The house in front of my parent's got robbed a few months ago and now the house right beside them got robbed! CRAZY! And you would NEVER think that people would be breaking in to the houses in my parent's neighborhood! Henry was even telling me that his friend a couple blocks down also got robbed. And the burglars came at 10 p.m. while they were sleeping!! GEEZ. NO FEAR DUDE! Luckily, the burglars were afraid of Henry's house alarm, so they left with nothing. SO MODED. All that effort for NOTHING... Now, it makes ME worried about my parent's house. What if these robbers come in while my Lola is there, or even while my parent's are sleeping? HELLA SCARY!

So Friday's plans to kick it with H.S. folks might be changing. BOO. But totally understandable. Half the group are either no's or maybe's so I guess its best we just change the date. I really wanted to kick it though! OH WELL, I'll look forward to our next kick it. Hopefully it won't be months from now!!! I guess on Friday, I MIGHT be watching Madagascar with my cousins.. hahaha.. My mom's treat! Just like when I was a little kid.. hahah.. Shoot, I don't mind going to the movies with little girls and my mom treating! Movies are $9.50 these days! That's hella bones!!!!!!

Just one more day and it'll be FRIDAY. I'm debating if I should wake up early to carpool, or wake up late and spend $3 for toll? Is $3 worth the extra hour of sleep????? OH MUN. Dillemas....




3 comments:

dawn marie said...

Yeah it's hecka scary to know that houses on our old street are getting robbed! Even Marvy's house got broken into! And someone tried to steal a car from in front of our house, but the dumbasses unhooked the battery so the car wouldn't even start!

Joy said...

When did Marvy's house get robbed?

dawn marie said...

Couple months back...I wanna say towards the end of last year and beginning of this year.