Don't you love it when you reach down for your pocket and you find money that you didn't even know you had?! Well, that's what happened to me as I was walking to work... I got so excited as I felt the bill inside the pocket, but as I pulled it out I was bummed to find that it was a Euro... and it was not just A Euro.. It was 20 Euros!! DAMN IT! Times that by 1.3 and you get $26!!! That is A LOT of money! That could get you 2 lunches, or a top or two at F21, or an inexpensive purse, or a pair of shoes!!! Like my thought process? hahaha... No really, I can't just NOT exchange it and consider it as a souvinere from Europe? But then again, its soooo DAMN far to exchange it!!! The only place I can think of is the airport???? GEEZ.
So yesterday, I was straight guilty. I went to Target to buy this cool fold up stadium blanket and I decided to go to F21 just for the hell of it since I hadn't been in there for hella long.... WELL, it was a BAD idea. I've been telling myself NOT to go the mall because I know for sure I would spend money.. WELL, I was right. I went into F21 and found SOOO MUCH STUFF. Insane!!! I tried on at least 20 things and came out buying a couple things.. DAMAGE? $80. Ugggh. NOT CUTE. But everything I bought was soo cute! Plus they were things that I could wear for hella years. It wasn't anything too trendy. Just some gaucho capri pants in gray and in black... and gray long gaucho pants and a magenta wife beater.. SEE? Not too trendy. Plus I could use it for working out and going out. And they're comfy. hahaha.. My justifications. Anyways, what's done is done. I can't help but be a shopaholic. I do really need to control myself though.. UGGH.
This weekend's plans? Possibly a Bridal Shower in Stockton (hella far!!) and on Sunday, going to a Day Spa with Lot at Burke Williams in Santana Row... Whoohoo!! It's our quality time as best friends, and my gift to her for her grad and bday... This is our schedule:
11:30 Pedi's at New Park (I know, the massage was expensive, so we needed to go cheap on the pedis)
12:30 Lunch at Santana Row
2:00 Using the amenities at Burke as we wait for our massage (steam room, spa, etc.)
3:00 massages (swedish and shiatsu)
4:00 shopping
6:00 meet with our men for dinner back at my place
I'm really excited! And I really NEED a massage right now. You know how people say you don't feel sore until the 2nd day after you've worked out? SOOO TRUE. My neck and my back is KILLING ME!!
Happy Friday Everyone!
1 comment:
we have to make a pact of some kind...to only be allowed to go to F21 like ONCE a month or something...cuz it never fails..as you soon as you enter you HAVE to buy something....MMMUUNN!
Post a Comment