7/22/2005

Thanks Dawn!

This will be done while typing Alt+TAB... Mann Dawn.. you gave me more reason to not do my work... Thanks!

Three names you go by:
1. Joy
2. Zoy
3. Inday

never by my real name. reason: people can’t freakin pronounce it. it erks when people say it wrong.

Three screen names you have had:
1. hapeejoy2
2. lildiva37
3. never had a third one

Three physical things you like about yourself:
1. arms
2. smile
3. stomach (sometimes)

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. breasts
2. nose
3. skin

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipina
2. Visayan
3. Hella loud talkers

Three things that scare you:
1. Big bugs
2. Cancer
3. Flying

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Brushing teeth
2. Eating
3. Being with Jason ( I aint sprung though .. Hahahah)

Three of your favorite musical artists:

1. Jason Mraz
2. John Mayer
3. Erykah Badhu

Three of your favorite songs:

1. Because of You (Keith Martin)
2. Sweet Thing (Mary J. Blige)
3. Song for You (Donnie Hathaway)

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Love
2. Laughter
3. Understanding

Three lies and truths in no particular order:
(lies)
1. “Don’t worry, you look fine.”
2. “I got this at Louis Vuitton girl...”
3. “My husband is so good to me.”
(truths)
1. Trees are green
2. Sky is Blue
3. Penciled eyebrows are not cute.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Smile
2. How they do their hair
3. Clean shaven

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Dancing
2. Blogging
3. Drinking

Three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Go home
2. Finish this already
3. Eat

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Professional Dancer
2. Anything Corporate Retail
3. Consulting


Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Spain
2. Thailand
3. Australia

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Maleia
2. Alex (girl)
3. Teia

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Get Married
2. Have Kids
3. Just travel more

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I like Beer
2. Sometimes I hate dressing up
3. ****

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. I LOVE TO SHOP
2. I’m a sucker for corny love stories
3. I cry and get all emotional sometimes

Three celeb crushes:
1. Brad Pitt
2. George Clooney (I know he’s old, but he’s sexy old!)
3. Justin Timberlake

Now it's your turn! FOUR people that I would like to see take this quiz now:
Damnit!! I don’t know FOUR people that I can pass this on too!

1. Christine
2. Oli
3. Sorry Lani, you’re just gonna have to do it twice.. hahaha
4. Nenet? Lot? Did you guys even start or use your blog?

1 comment:

Christine said...

and you KNEW i was going to check your blog! o mun!@#!...i started one too...chris sent me one...lmao..i'm sooo bored...why does it seem like this is the LONGEST day EVER!