7/20/2005

Super Sticky

I always wondered why 3M made Super Sticky Post it notes. Why do they need to be super sticky? Do people even care? Does it even make a difference? Well, now I totally understand because I have so many post it notes all over my computer monitor and they are fallin off like crazy! It’s irritating! Now I wanna get me some Super Sticky post it notes!!!

Anyways, hangin out with Vida was fun... it’s been a while.. and YES, I finished writing my speech.. hahaha.. totally ahead of the game.. I’m kinda excited about saying it now.. I just hope I can memorize it, or at least memorize the main points.. And yes, Dawn, I made sure to include all the items you said I needed to have in the speech.. hahaha.. Thanks, by the way!!

Today, I’m hangin out with Cecilia.. finally.. We never did go to CafĂ© Cacao. Our dinner just kept getting postponed! We are always rescheduling our dinners! It’s crazy! At least it’s finally happening and at least we make the effort to have dinner together. Its probably about once every 3 months that we get together for dinner, and when we do... OMG, we can talk each others ear off.. We always have so much to catch up on.. its hilarious.

I swear this is like catch up month or something... getting together with friends that I haven’t seen or talked to in a while. Its fun but at the same time tiring.. I’m never home and going out to catch up always means, going out and spending money (dinner/drinks). Its all good though. I just have to make sure I manage my time well... have time with friends and family and also have time for myself. As long as I can even it out every week, I’m happy.

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

Get me some of them post-its too. Mine fall off my monitor all the time!