7/19/2005

Tattooed Fruits

Do you hate those stickers that are on the fruits? Some people are annoyed by them because they’re hard to take out or you end up denting your fruit with your nail. I personally don’t care. I always take them off and stick them on someone without them knowing.. hahahah. Well, if you’re annoyed by those stickers, luck has come your way. They’ve invented tattoos on fruit. Rather than stickers, they’re (farmers I guess) going to use blueberry ink to tattoo the labels or whatever was on those stickers.. Pretty neat idea.. but who really cares? Apparently some people do and enough people have complained enough for them to invent such an idea...

Today I will be running errands with Vida for little things she has to take care of for her wedding. Her wedding is coming up so soon! I’m a little nervous, because I’m going to have to make a speech! What am I going to say? YIKES! “I’ve known Vida since I was in 7th grade....” OMG. I’m going to be sooo nervous. I AM NOT a speaker! When I used to have to present for status meetings at my old job (Triage), my heart used to pound so hard before I had to speak. LIKE pound so hard that I thought others could hear it! I eventually got used to speaking, but there was never a time I was NOT nervous. When Ken spoke at Ted & Grace’s he was soooo good! He said in his speech that he was NOT a speaker too, but it turned out to be a beautiful speech! I guess as long as it comes from the heart, it will be okay.. uuaaahh...Hella corny.... OR Maybe I can write a draft, blog it and you can all proof read it and post comments. Hahahahah... hilarious. Yeah right..that would be HELLA moded!

1 comment:

dawn marie said...

Just make sure that you're speech includes the following:

How long you've known Vida
An embarrassing, but funny story about her
A touching, make-everyone-cry story about her
A short break for you to cry and get choked up
A statement about how happy you are for her and her new hubby

If you blog it, I'll proofread fa sho!