7/21/2005

4 More

Just when you think they've heightened security, 4 more terror attacks happen! Luckily, there was only 1 injury and no deaths. These terror groups are doing these terror attacks as a scare tactic, and they are probably working because these 2nd set of attacks goes to show that even after the first attacks, their security was STILL not good enough to stop the next 4!! But really, how secure can you really feel on the subway or bus?? As long as there is no strict security line like the airport, I will still have the fear of a possible bomber in the BART or in the BUS.. And YES I know, we have the BART police walking up and down the train stations constantly now, but seriously, what is THAT gonna do? Maybe scare people.. but do you honestly think suicide bombers would be scared of the BART police? Not to bag on BART police cuz I DO have a Godfather that's a cop, but I'm just saying that suicide bombers, hence the word "suicide" shouldn't be scared of anything... EVEN a BART police. I mean, they're practically going to throw their life away.. That's scarier than anything!!!! I think the only means of security to me at BART or at a BUS is yourself. To be cautious and to report anything suspicious... BUT then again you don't want to be suspicious of everything or be prejudice either!!! SEE!! Security on Mass Transportation is all screwed up. We need to think of another system.. I just feel sorry for all the people in London. They must be trippen out. It must be like having another building get hit by a plane here in U.S. 2 wks after the 9/11 attacks. GEEZ. What ifs? I know I would've been trippen out and scared as hell. I swear, you just never know....

So last night.. Cecilia and I ate at Banyan Garden... Don't try the Kung Pao Calamari.. yuck, we exchanged it for Rendang Beef.. And honestly, I wouldn't go back there unless I would get food to go. There were fruit flies everywhere!! GAH-ROSS! Anyways, it was fun catching up. We realize now, that we have to plan our dinners within a month so that we know for sure it'll happen in 3 months.. hahaha.. We are just 2 busy a$$ girls because we come from different circles of friends and we are both really involved with our family. It's all good. We know we have to for sure kick it before September because she has my Wicked Tickets!!

Today - Dentist appt. GEEZ. I gotta get a filling and replace a crown, which I already know will cost me over $200. GREAT. I AM not happy about it. Just when I was trying to save, this expense comes out of nowhere.

No comments: