7/08/2005

So Busy

I SOOO don't have time to blog but I'll write something short and sweet since it's been a while. This is my first week of work and it is very overwhelming. Just when I thought I was through with all my emails from when I was gone, I was again flooded with more emails today because I took yesterday off for Lolo Pepe's funeral. The upside of my day is that it is Friday and it's payday.. and not only is it payday, it is my first payday from my annual raise.. happy anniversary to me!! I have officially worked here for one year... As I'm looking at my office, I have accumulated so much clutter.. There are papers and folder of so many unresolved projects all over my desk.. So many emails that I need to respond to and so many emails on healthcare articles that I need to catch up on... I feel like I'm so behind!!!

Anyways, the weekend is going to be busy.. Snaj's baby shower, Vida's Bridal Shower, and MAYBE Yoga with Mark on Sunday.. IF Lani will go with me.. Like how I put the pressure on Lani?? hahah.. Sorry Lani!! Let me know if you're down! Oh yeah, and btw, it's at 8 a.m. in San Ramon.. OOOOF!

Well, I know haven't blogged about my trip yet. I will hopefully this weekend. AND I will upload my photos soon.. I do admit that despite all the sad news and the overwhelming projects on my desk, I am glad to be back.. Especially after hearing about those terror attacks in London.. SCARY! London was our last stop and me and J were constantly using the subway to get from place to place.. Had we stayed there longer, who knows what would've happened...

1 comment:

lani putt said...

I am down for yoga...8am though??? UGH...but if it will help me lose my jelly rolls then I am so down!!! I'll give you a call!!