7/04/2005

Pray for Nya

I'm finally back and I am exhausted... The night before I left for Europe I found out by email that my goddaughter, Nya, was diagnosed with Leukemia. She's only 3 years old... SO SAD.. So for those reading, if you could please include her in your prayers, all of us especially her parents would really appreciate it...

ARIANNA RENEE OBINA

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I went to see her the day I got back and it's so depressing to see her tubed up.. For the little girl that she is, she is so strong and so mature.. I was pretty surprised that when I left her, she remembered (after giving her a teddy bear hours ago) to say Thank you for the Teddy Bear.. You would think little kids like that would forget to be polite like that, but SHE remembered...

On top of this, Jason's grandfather passed away the day we got back...Talk about waiting up for Jason to get home... So yeah - I would love to tell you how my trip went.. but I'll be busy for the next few days as we go through funeral arrangements and Nya's first 2 weeks of Chemo...

1 comment:

lani putt said...

Hey Joy, I am so sorry to hear about Nya!!! She will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers!!! It's so sad how we take life for granted and then something like this hits us. It makes us think again how fortunate we are. And it's ALWAYS the little ones who are the strongest!! If you need anything, I'm here for you! Love ya girl!