6/26/2005

We're in Paris!!

We're in Paris!!!! It's beautiful here! The architecture, the crowds of people, the Eiffel Tower.. Everything here is beautiful!! We've already visited Lucerne, Lugano, Venice, Rome and now Paris.. We'll be here for three nights and then we head on to London. I'm not going to go into detail until I get home (gotta wake up early to go to the Louvre) but here's just a sample of pics from our trip.. ENJOY!!!!

Venice!! Isn't it beautiful!! The moment we arrived by Taxi boat, and entered the Grand Canal it was very surreal. Can you imagine a city built around water and the only means of transportation would either be by walking or boat? It's Amazing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's me with the birds in San Marco in Venice!! There were hundreds of birds there and we stayed and fed the birds...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a pic of me and Jason at Mount Titles in Engelberg.. We are 10,000 feet high.. We felt a little lightheaded from being so high.. But the view was beautiful! We were able to see all the mountains in Europe from this point.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a picture of St. Peter's Basilica. It was huge and beautiful... It was crazy to finally see it live after having seen it on T.V. during Pope John Paul's funeral...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So here's just a few.. There are so many I want to show to you all but its getting late and we have to wake up early.. I'm so tired from walking... I swear, when I get back I will be black and thin from the sun and the miles of walking each day.. OH MUN...

Bueno Norte!!

4 comments:

Christine said...

omigod hooch! the pictures are absolutely gorgeous! we're already making plans to meet for dinner to hear about EVERYTHING...we miss you zoy!

Anonymous said...

Hoo, I miss you.. The pictures are beautiful girl. I'm still erked at Jason takin my ticket! JK Jay! HURRY UP I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
I'm so serious.

Joy said...

I MISS YOU GUYS TOO!!!! I can't wait to catch up with all of you....!!! I have so much to tell!!! LOVE YOU Ladies!!

Anonymous said...

yeah i miss you too zason!!!!