6/17/2005

Stressin

Almost done at work. Just need to tidy up before I leave AND talk to my boss, but she hasn’t called me yet! (She works from home on Fridays) I feel like I have so much stuff to do before I leave... Get a new cell phone, wax my eyebrows, clean the house, sign my refinance papers... so much to do! I haven’t yet gone into vacation mode, and I don’t think I will until I get on that plane. I’m just glad I’m almost done with work. I’ve squared things away and did what I needed to do. I’m already NOT looking forward to going back to work because I know that I have sooo much crap to do. Usually I’m not that busy, but now I am! My brain is totally scattered right now. I seriously just need to relax.... I’m getting ancy! Joan (my boss), just call me! I want to go home. I still need to go to the store!!! Right now I feel like I’m forgetting something. Like I need to do something here at work before I leave.... I should have everything covered.. I have my to do lists with cross outs of everything I’ve done, all my post it notes in different colors of things I need to do when I get back... Organized my emails and made sure I took care of little tasks that were asked of me by email... Created a folder of projects that I’ve done for my boss to look at while I’m gone.. cleaned up my office.. OKAY. I think I’m GOOD. I’m just being paranoid.

No comments: