6/16/2005

Takin it Back to the Ol' School

Dinner at Yoshi's

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Tonight I had dinner with Genl, John, Dawn, Christy, and Diane, my old highschool buddies. This is now our second time that we've gotten together after not getting together in hella years. We had so much fun, catching up and reminiscing about the past. I'm so glad we all found our way back to each other as friends. When we get together like this, it just reminds me of all the memories I've had with each one of them. For example, Dawn.. I've known her since I freakin moved to Union City! We lived like 2 doors down from each other! John, He was my dance partner in highschool for every freakin partner routine we had to do.. I swear he is probably the only one I could trust to lift me in any way possible.. Genella, I've known her forever too.. Me and her were in colorguard back in 6th grade.. and Diane and Christina, they were my roomies in Davis AND my close friends in highschool.. So there are a lot of memories in what... 14 years? OMG, that is soo long! At the same time, there have been so many years where we haven't kept in touch... We were made aware of that when we all told stories about our eventful lives.. We ALL had something interesting to share!!. hahaha.. I truly did not want the night to end.. I already am looking forward to our next get together - Christy's house for some savory brulee....!!

5 comments:

dawn marie said...

Haha...we learn something new about each other every time we hang out...

Christine said...

I hella remember that dance picture in House 3 at Logan of you and John...both of you with your tights on....ahahhaha...totally cute!

Anonymous said...

Hoy Palahubog!

Maayo pa ka diha. Kanunay mo kuyog jason.. uaaahhhhhh!!!

Anonymous said...

anyways, am here in manila to send off june for houston,texas. she'll be leaving tonight. huhuhuhu!

Joy said...

Ha Ha Ha Froi!!! Aww someone must be crying because their honeys coming to Texas.. So does that mean you're coming here too?? I miss you Froi!! Take a shot of Tanduay for me! Hahahah