6/15/2005

Lot's Pics are UP!

I finally uploaded the pics to Lot's Grad & Bday Party!! Sorry it took so long!

Lot's Gradudation & Bday Pics

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, I'm finally packed for Europe.. Just gotta pack my toiletries and I'm done! Finally! I'm so happy because I was able to pack 2 weeks worth of clothes and still have HELLA space for all the souvineers that I'll be buying!! Whoohoo! The goal is to buy something in every place we stop at: Switzerland, London, Paris, Venice. The question is, what WILL I buy? Hmmm.. deco for the house? clothes? maybe GUCCI bags at the designer outlets!! We'll see.. I can't wait!!

Next step: Clean the house. It's so messy. Whenever my house gets like this, I feel so scattered. It erks me. Plus, I hate going home to a messy house, especially coming from vacation. It's the worst.

OH, sidebar - the book I'll be reading (even though I'm still reading Wicked, The Temptation and Rich Dad Poor Dad)on my trip will be The Wedding. Per Mel, Its a tear jerker, so I'm really excited to read it and get puffy eyes... I SHOULD bring my other books that I haven't finished, but I think The Wedding will be a good one. MAYBE I'll bring Wicked since I'm watching the musical soon! Gotta prep! I have this bad habit of not finishing books, but it only happens when I'm not into it. PLUS, I've been so busy these days.. It's not like I'm wasting my time watching TV instead of reading.. I dont know, I just get so busy I have no idea why?

4 comments:

Christine said...

hahah...i used that same pic to update myspace...hehehe

Anonymous said...

Damn I cant believe im reading peoples blogs!! I needed something new because I look at Myspace for 8 hours.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you'll be gone for 2 weeks. UGH. Hurry up and leave so you can come back already, oh yeah, don't forget when you go shopping look for stuff for me. uuuaaaggghhh!

Christine said...

okay...I've already told you about a LV purse girl...don't forget!