7/11/2005

Ny-Ny

I am seriously in the middle of writing my blog for my Europe trip.. It's almost done. I know I keep saying it, but it just takes so darn long to write!! Anyways, in the meantime here are some pics of Ny Ny when I came to visit her. She's so cute. You can already tell by her smile and her ma-arte poses that she's a strong little girl...

Nya hella cheesing... so cute!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Nya and her OA pose

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Me doing the OA pose with her

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, today was another day at work. So much to do, seriously. The weekend was busy and chill at the same time. Friday had Janice's baby shower. Saturday woke up early to prepare for Vida's bridal shower. I was at her party till about 6 and then got home at 8 and slept till the next day.. I woke up at 8 a.m. WOW! I haven't slept for 12 hours in a LONG time. And it felt GOOD!! With everything goin on, it felt soo good to get a GOOD rest. FINALLY! Sunday had mass at Auntie Nini's and went to the cemetary to visit Lolo Pepe and did a novena there.. That was it.. Now it's back to work and back the us (short for usual)... Like always, I'm at my parents about to have dinner.. hahha.... Hopefully I'll have some time today to plant some flowers in the front of my house. The dead flowers are erkin and its long overdue for some maintenance. Gotta prep for the BBQ potluck this Friday!! Heeeyyy! Finally we reunite for maybe a game of charades????

1 comment:

Christine said...

dude..i'm soo excited about friday! it's been so long...just sucks that mel and ed can't be there though...mel got her high school reunion to go too...but we'll drink up for then! uagh! i hella miss you zoy! i STILL haven't seen you! man!!!