Yesterday was NOT my day. I just had bad luck with trying to finish off my refinancing.
#1 I had to drop off a document at a California Overnight Drop Box. I went online and got the address of the drop off box. So I went out during lunch to drop it off.. WHY was I driving around looking for it for an hour!! It took me 3 different locations to finally find A drop box!! GEEZ. Why couldn’t it just be FEDEX or UPS? What I thought was going to take me 20 minutes, ended up taking me 1 hour. And not only that.. it was hella hot and I was hecca sweating from going in and out of the car looking for a damn drop off box!!!
#2 I had to receive a document from the Title Company to sign and fax back by that night. Since Jason’s new laptop isn’t hooked up to his printer yet, I decided to check my email (for the document) at Kinkos and just fax it back to her there. WELL, lucky me, the file was never attached to the email when I checked and had it been attached, I wouldn’t have been able to open it because Kinko’s doesn’t have Adobe in their computers (it was a pdf file)!! To make it worse, I had no phone number to call the girl at the Title Company. Luckily I emailed her back AND faxed her my email saying I NEED THE DOCUMENT and I NEED IT FAXED TO ME!! So I waited, and waited and talked to Mark on the phone. He eventually told me to forget it and just leave.. So I left and about 3 stops away from Kinkos, guess who calls... The lady from the freakin title company!! GEEZ. She tells me that the fax is on the way, so I go back, get it signed and fax the darn thing.. FINALLY...
Such a MESS! I’m just glad its over (almost) ... AND I’m getting a good refund! YES.. I didn’t think I would get one, but I AM!! Thank GOD.. Cuz like I said, I SOOO need to save for a down payment on a car.
No comments:
Post a Comment