Goodmorning and Happy Friday! I so don't feel like working, so I'll blog for a bit...
On my way to work I was listening to the radio about some video game called Grand Theft Auto that's been on investigation. Apparently some people found a secret code where you can add sex scenes to your game. WTH? Why would you want to do that? AND Who would want to do that for that matter? SICK people? I guess they're investigating on whether it was hackers who created those extra scenes or the video game manufacturer itself.... Who knows.. But seriously, why is there even a video game CALLED Grand Theft Auto? Whatever happened to Super Mario Brothers or Zelda? Hahaha..
THEN, I heard on the radio about the Mayor of San Jose hiring a "gang expert" to help parents identify whether their kids are in gangs or not. I have to give it up to the Mayor of San Jose because for maybe the past year I've heard him try do things to help fix the gang violence in San Jose..but geez it must be bad to have to hire a "gang expert"... He did give tips on identifying gang members on the radio, but they were just the basic.. See the colors, listen to their music, their slang. blah blah blah... I think we all know about that...
Anyways, just some news for yah.. I'm excited for some BBQ tonight!! I'm hookin up with some friends for bbq and drinks at my house! Finally we are all kicken it.. Well, not all.. Mel will be missing.. but still, the majority will be there... It'll be fun.. I miss everyone!!!
1 comment:
SICK people...and geeks/nerds that don't get any. LOL...happy friday!
Post a Comment