Yesterday I met up with Brian and Ryan my old coworkers from Triage for dinner and drinks at Chevy's. Brian is now my counterpart at Washington and Ryan was actually one of my old bosses at Triage who I use to carpool with when I had a project in Redwood City. It was cool catching up with them.. It's great to have friends in the industry you work in because you can talk about healthcare and just about the issues you deal with at work. Its so hard for me to explain to people what I really do or to vent about work because its so complicated. You got to first explain what it is your doing, the basics of it, and then what the problem is.. Its like when I talk to Jason about work, he listens, but a part of me thinks he really doesn't get what I'm talking about. So its great to have Brian, Ryan and other friends I've met through work (Michelle, Divya, etc.).
There is actually ONE thing I can talk about that people might relate to.. You know how its sunny and hot out right? Don't you hate it when the office is hella cold!!! You go to work wearing a summer work outfit, but you end up wearing a sweater in the office because the AC is too damn high!! GEEZ! Why do they do that??? Can't you put it on medium or something? And then, once you get outside, its freakin HOT as heck!! It feels good when you step out cuz you've been cold for the past 8 hours, but then you adjust and it becomes overwhelmingly HOT. Its soo erkin. That's why even though were in July right now, I still have my little office heater on.. hahaha.. so retarded.
2 comments:
HAHA...and that's how you get sick too! It's the same way here in my office. I heard they do that to keep the employees awake.
I SO know what you mean Joy!!! The hospital is sooooooo freakin cold and I always wear long sleeves just so I stay warm. Then when I go outside it is freakin hot as heck. I wish they would keep it in between too! Maybe all the patients would get better faster...hahaha
Post a Comment