6/13/2005

The Weekend

So Saturday LOT finally graduated!! Whoohoo!! NO more studying for her!!! We celebrated at her sister’s house with friends, family and many shots of Tequi and Henn. Fun times! Her garage was I swear Lucky Chances and we were all just chillen having a good time!! I even had shots with my Uncle B!! First Time EVER!! Can’t wait to show my mom that picture!! Hahaha...yeah right! It was so funny because towards the end of the night, for some reason we all started thinking of nicknames or names that fit the person and we came up with this:

GIRLS
Christine - Stephanie
Mel - Julie
Me - Zoey (Hella close to Zoy already! They came up with Molly first, but I liked Zoey better!)
Janice - Erica
Lot - Analise

GUYS
Rich - Quoc (LMAO! We felt bad afterwards and later gave him the name Jimmy)
Ed - Jeff
Jason - Chester (LMAO AGAIN! We later changed his name to Ron)
Kenny - Kevin (Because we think he looks like Kevin Federline)
Ro - Adonis

It was dumb spending maybe an hour thinking of names while the guys played poker, but we had hella fun!! Hahahahaha...

Sunday, went to church, had rehearsal and went to watch Mark G’s show. It was cool! It wasn’t until then that I realized how long it was since I’d seen Mark dance and perform!! Actually I’d never seen Mark dance AND perform EVER! In the past, anytime I had seen him perform he always had equipment in his hand. It was so good to see him dance! I didn’t know he had it in him to dance like that!! Go Mark! Anyways, his company really inspired me to dance DANCE again.. Like take Jazz classes or Modern Dance classes and not just hip hop.. I miss doing jumps and doing flowy choreography. None of this aggressive grounded work that I keep learning. I need to change it up every once in a while! I think once I get back from Europe I’m going to look into taking Jazz classes AND classes from Loose Change. I want to learn that capoeira/house style that Mark’s choreographer teaches. It IS SICK!

So last Friday, Mark G told me my house appraised for the value it needed to be to consolidate my loans. YES! I was worried because we were pushing it to appraise at $450K. No townhouse like mine had the value of $450K YET so it was risky. Well, his appraiser pushed it through and now I can consolidate my loans! The only nerve racking thing is that my monthly mortgage is going to be $200 more! Uggh! I know I said it was going to be lower but I had Mark change my type of loan. It’s now a 40 year fixed loan at 5.25%. I’m a little scared, but I’d rather have this b/c I’m afraid of this real estate bubble burst that I hear might happen. I just want to be safe b/c honestly, I have no idea when I plan on selling this townhouse. Like what if I get a 5 year interest only, and I plan on staying in my house for 10 years and by the 5th year the interest rates jack up? OH MUN with the riskys!! It’s all good.. I just REALLY need to change my spending habits NOW! The great thing is I’ll be getting 2 raises by the time my loan kicks in so THAT will help me out a bit. THANK GOD! AND I’ll feel better getting my statements and seeing the loan amount actually drop this time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO.. hello, xtine's name was Sunshine or Beauty or something hella OA.