6/10/2005

Payday

TODAY is Payday which you would think I would get all excited about but I’m not... Payday isn’t always a happy day for me.. Yeah, I get paid, but I feel like I transfer a huge chunk to my savings account which a majority of it is used on my mortgage... Then I have to check my bills and pay all of those... It then leaves me with almost nothing left for the next 2 weeks....AND still more bills to pay!!! UGGGH.. I’m such a shopaholic and I need to quit... For some reason I thought I was barely using my credit card but then I checked it and there was like $500 on there??!! What the heck??? Its partly because I have all my bills directly paid through this one credit card ... my Cingular, SBC, Comcast, Fast Trak bills automatically get paid through this card and makes it look like I spent hella...UGGH again. I really need to be more careful with my money... It’s soo bad.. I just need to get out of the habit of spending money like before when I had NO mortgage... That is what’s killing me... I never made that transition in spending habits when I bought a house and that is SOO BAD because I’m just NOT saving money at ALL... I mean, I am saving... but I’m saving SOOO LITTLE... What I should be doing is taking Archie’s rent and SAVING all of that every month AT LEAST.... but NO, I spend so much that I rely on his money to pay my HOA fees!! I should be able to take care of that myself!!! CRAP! Okay... Jason and Lot have heard me complain about my spending habits and how I need to save... I go through cycles where I complain and later save, then spend, then complain, then save.. It’s insane! I just need to stick to the plan and NO EXCUSES.. Its almost as if I need to cut my credit cards!! Or at least HIDE them (but I’ve tried that hella times already!)... Alright.. starting today.. or starting AFTER I purchase my Vegas tickets.. UGGH... Another expense.. Here we go again.. always finding something to charge on my credit card...

1 comment:

Christine said...

dude, you're telling ME about shopaholic?? we influence each OTHER! we even plan spontaneous LA & NY trip for that specific purpose! and those nordstrom sales? oh MUN!