6/09/2005

Sisterhood

So yesterday all of DARMMZ went to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... You would think that it would be alright, cuz its not really Quality time watching a movie together because really, all we'd be doing is watching a movie and not catching up and talking with each other.... WELL we thought wrong.. Not only was the movie GREAT we were laughing the whole time!!! And NO its not a comedy movie.. You know us.. we all be saying our "uuuuaaaaaghhhs" everytime there was a corny scene or noticed something dumb or wierd... OH, AND whenever there was a Christine scene.. hahahahaha... HUH Christine? Whats her name? Bridget.. OH mun. If you see this movie, you will hella think of Christine as Bridget.. hahahaha.. Especially the one part where she pours water all over her body to impress the soccer teacher.. hahahaha.. JUST KIDDING X! Hahahaha... Anyways, afterwards, we went to Fridays of course to drink up and just chit chat.. I had such a great time... I friggin LOVE MY GIRLS.. I swear, they are my SISTERs.. they define the person that I am today and I know there's no way I can't live without either one of them....Just like those girls in the movie... It was fun.. I already can't wait to kick it on Saturday.

So to the other part of my life I can't live without --- JASON.. uuaaaahhh! hahahaha... Really though. This morning, usually I'm the first one out of bed, but this time he got up, got ready and told me he was leaving.. I was like what the heck? Why are you up so early.. He said, "I'm going to LA. " I was like Whaaaaaaat? How did I NOT know this? I asked "When are you getting back?" He said this Sunday.. WHAAAAAAAT? I hella held him so he couldn't leave.. hahahaha.. I was all "How did I NOT know you were going to go to LA? And Lot's graduation party is happening, Mark's show is happening.. my parents are gone.. OH MUN.. What am I gonna do??? By this time, I was already awake (when I should still be sleeping).. Then he says "Nah, just kidding.. I have hella work to do today so I'm going to work early... hahahahh" GEEZ! Got me all awake and concerned for nothing!!!!! MUN. You know he loved seeing me all concerned.. THANKS A LOT.. So that was it.. went back to bed for another 30 minutes..... I'm just glad he'll be here this weekend.. uuuaahh. hahaha

3 comments:

Christine said...

that is HELLLA funny about jason! man! you really love him!! and you KNOW jason loves that too...being concerned and all...hahahaha.. i love you two together!
And Bridget...so not cute...i am NOT her! i'm more slick! uagh!
hella fast with the comments huh? told you i was bored at work...hahahaha

Joy said...

HAHAHA.. I know hella fast responses!! And yes - you are more slick than B... just a little. hahahaha..

So what.. NORDSTROMS after work? hahaha..

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA.. man, deleting cookies worked. haha thats hella funny! sprung!