6/08/2005

Geez..

Geez. So I had to print out a revised Agreement for my VP to have the CEO sign, and I accidentally gave her the original version... It's the second time I've given her this document and it wasn't ready for signature!! I feel so dumb. I'm getting my annual eval soon and here I am messing up and not proof reading my work.. You think I would've learned the first time when I gave her the document that was not ready for signature.. I wonder what she's thinking. OH GEEZ... Please don't count this against me.

Anyways, had dance class again yesterday.. We learned a dope hip-hop/jazz routine. I wasn't doing as well as I thought I would so I got a little discouraged. I hate that. I have so low confidence when it comes to dancing and because of that it shows through the way I dance..I know I could kick a$$ with the routine we learned, I just wasn't confident enough.. I was scared... When they start putting you in groups so that you have more space, I get hella nervous.. sometimes to the point where my heart beats fast and/or I mess up. Its dumb. AND how long have I danced and danced in front of people? Almost 20 years!! I think its because I don't dance as often, so the less time I spend on dancing, the more my confidence goes down... Its irritating.. but I guess I just have to keep pushing myself... I need to put myself in the front.. never stand in the back.. and I just have to do it full out everytime and not care about what people think or how I look.. just give it my best... OKAY, next class, I'll try harder!! I swear.. I can't be discouraged!!

No comments: