"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
6/07/2005
I Gave In..
I had coffee today, with 5 packets of cream and 5 packets of sugar... The guilts. I HAD TO though!! I am soo tired today and I have no reason to be!! I took a full day off yesterday, slept at a decent time last night and slept in today (a little)!! It's probably my PMS kicken... I really just need something to wake me up as I read all these emails from being gone for one whole day!!! Anyways, yesterday I took a day off, but it didn't count towards my PTO (paid time off).... Why? Because my boss treated us out to a day spa to whatever we wanted up to a $200 value... I chose a Deep Tissue Massage and a Facial.. We had it over at the Stanford Shopping Mall in La Belle.. It was great... Total Pampering... I loved it.. I swear you just need those once in a while to just treat yourself... We all deserve a little pampering once in a while!!! Anyways, afterwards we had lunch and margaritas and then shopped for a little bit.... All I bought was Clinique Acne Products (I'm breakin out crazy =( ) and then I headed over to NPM to get some underwear at VS (Lot! I follwed your advice!!)... So yeah, more shopping AGAIN... I swear, I'm addicted..I think I need to go to Shopoholics anonymous... I totally need to save for Europe.. It's in 2 weeks!!! YAY!!! Anyways, gotta get back to work.. Like I said, I have hella ish to do!! Hella emails to respond and meetings galore!!! GREAT. Thank God for Coffee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
5 cream and sugar packets! DANGGG girl!! you know it's the ceam and sugar that'll add on the poundage! i hope you're using splenda or sweetnlow or something....mun!@!
Post a Comment