"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it." - Buddha
6/05/2005
The Weekend, Tomorrow and my Eval
The weekend was packed (as usual)... Saturday, went to an A's Game for Ross and later went straight to Nenet's to celebrate her birthday!! Happy Birthday Nenet!!! We chilled for a couple hours, headed home and went to bed 3 in the morn... HELLA late. Sunday, went to a housewarming/bday party in Foster City and later stopped by Foster City's Art & Wine Festival. The festival was cool...... right by the water.. BUT it was HELLA windy!!! Almost tornado style!!! Well, maybe I'm exaggerating just a little bit.. hahahaha... After that, we went to Hillsdale Shopping Mall and then headed home to watch the Tonys... Now, it's almost 9 and we haven't eaten dinner yet... HELLA late dinner.... Usually I'd be trippen cuz I normally try to get ready for bed at around this time.. but I'm not "working" tomorrow!! YAY!!! Deep Tissue Massage and Facial at La Belle!! YES! Can't wait! I get to wake up late and be at Stanford at 9:40 a.m. I'm excited because this will be the first time me and my department will spend the whole day doing girl stuff.. Even though they are way older than me, they are STILL women and they love to talk about WOMEN things and DO women things.. that's why we're spending the day to pamper ourselves!!! I love my boss! She really is the best.... When I get back from Europe, I will be having my annual eval... I'm a little nervous... Not because she's tough on evals, but almost everyone that I have to work closely with has to fill out an eval and make comments about how I work with them (if I need improvement or whatever)... Hopefully I won't get bad comments!! Yikes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment