Yesterday was my grandma's birthday and also her day to go back to PI. She'll be gone till May!! Hella days from now! So all the Cahiles' family had dinner at my Tita Gerry's house and then we all cut out to go to the airport. It was so cute because when all my uncles and aunties were chit chatting, the subject of being afraid of flights came up. My dad said the last time he went to PI there was so much turbulence. He said it was the worst that he ever experienced... to the point where he threw up a couple times!! Anyways, he went off about how the whole time he kept thinking and telling my mom, what am I going to do without them!! OH MUN! The thoughts!! He was already thinking about how sad it would be to leave me parentless!! At the time this was all being told, it wasn't all serious talks.. we were just all telling our airplane experiences... I thought what he said was really cute.. It totally goes to show how much my DAD loves me... Jason always said he treats me like a princess.. and really, he does.. big time. If I only told you the things he does for me.. Actually for me AND my mom... He is the friggin best!! hahaha..
So yeah, my Grandma left.. So sad.. I'm already looking forward to when she gets back. It was so cute yesterday because since Jason couldn't go to the airport, he called and talked to her to say happy birthday and goodbye.. I didn't really think he would do that!! Sorry J, I totally underestimated you!!! Anyways, I know my grandma loves him.. Since she remodeled the house in PI, she said me and J could actually have a room in the house.. HELLA Good! But I dont think we need it.. I think theres just enough bedrooms for all the 7 brothers and sisters! Anyways, she made sure to tell me "Be sure to not get married until I get back..." Hahaha..I told her I would make sure of that!! No rush right? hehehe..
Anyways, beautiful day again.. This is practically my Friday because I have some seminar that I need to go to in SF.. Its for the whole day tomorrow which is kind of a bummer, because I thought I could get a half day for volunteering to go to this seminar.. MODED.. It's actually from 7 - 5 p.m.!! Yikes! Whatevers... Hopefully I can stay awake for the whole thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment