5/31/2005

Memorial Day Weekend: Highlights & Lowlights

FRIDAY
Highlights:
Having lunch with my girls at Consuelos in Santana Row and just chit chatting about how we first met each other and how we should have a DARMZ Founder's Day.. hahaha.. We never really figured out the actual date of when we all started HELLA kickin it... hahah...

Lowlights:
The $88 check (I treated)!! Ooooooof!! Christine - You're next with the treats girl!!!

SATURDAY
Highlights:
New Edition/Brian McKnight Concert!! It was off the HOOK! I got hella hype everytime NE sang an ol' school song (actually, aren't they ALL old school?? hahah) !! They were takin it back!! AND I shook Brian McKnight's hand!! OH MUN!! I went insane!!

Afterwards we hit up Lani's grad/Marissa's bday party and we took hella ARMZ pictures!! Hahahaha... Our signature pics!! A party is not complete without a picture WITHOUT Christine!! Hahahaha... Sorry D!

Lowlights:
Went to Lucille Packard Hospital to visit my goddaughter, Nya. Something was wrong with her walking.... It turns out she has children's arthritis.. Hella lo-oy.. (a.k.a. hella kawawa) =(

SUNDAY
Highlights:
Cherry picking with my family. It was me and J's first time cherry picking together and it was fun!! Hella Teamwork dude!! Afterwards we had a picnic over in Brentwood by the Cherry Farm.. I never realized I had so much family until we caravaned over to the Cherry Farm and there were at least 10 SUVs full of relatives!!! Dayam!!!

Lowlights:
Missed rehearsal. GREAT. Now I have to play catch up at our next rehearsal. I don't mind missing rehearsal, I just hate being behind.

MONDAY
Highlights:
BBQ/Pool Party at the Yate's complex. I got to meet a lot of Jason & Rich's Ross co-workers who are all sooooo nice (and pretty!). All the LA dudes and Edsel (hahah) were pretty envious of Jason & Rich.. We kept hearing them say "I wanna work at Ross!!" It was soo much fun being out in the sun, playing volley ball and playing the Yates' version of Battle of the Sexes.

Lowlights:
I didn't bring my swimsuit so I couldn't swim. Mann Jason! He didn't know it was a pool party.. BOOOO!

Seeing the LA guys leave!! BOOOO.. You should've caught a later flight!!

and

Knowing it was the last day of our 3 day weekend.. and now it's back to work.. BOOOOOO!

OVERALL the weekend was great.. Definitely more highlights than lowlights... Sunny skies and long weekends are HELLA GOOD COMBOS!!

Today was pretty chill at work, so it made a good transition from the eventful weekend that I had. I met with my department (of 4 people) to talk about what'll be happening this week (our weekly meeting), but really all we did was talk about non-work related stuff..for half the day!!... hahaha... I love my job!!

I'm already looking forward to the weekend. I'm so glad it's a 4 day week! Whoohoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Addendum:

Monday Highlights:
Seeing Rich in his secksy bathing suit. thong style baby.