5/27/2005

Biggest U-Turns Ever?

No.. it wasn't when Jason went all the way to Sacramento just to get my favorite Dos Burrito (hahahahaha... ). It was yesterday when Ledrich, Angie and Haylee came all the way from Fresno to the Une to celebrate Lani's graduation!! FRESNO!! Hella far!! And they didn't even sleep over for the night.. They went straight from Fresno to the ceremony, then to the dinner, and then went back home!!! HELLA far drives!! That is friendship for yah... Dedications!!! Well, I'm really glad they came through... I could finally give him my Kris Kringle gift (hahaha.. hella late!) and also Haylee's gift that she loved soooo much!! She is freakin the cutest thing ever!!!! It was soo good to see them.. Actually so good to see everybody together.. The only one's missing were Arch and Mark G. Everyone was pretty much there (for the fellaz)... But yeah - Congratulations again Lani and thanks for the grub at Rose's... Make sure to use them dollar bills on that lei me and J got you!!

Okay, so this weekend is PACKED!!

Saturday:
Maribeth's House warming in San Mateo
Janice's parent's silver wedding anniversary in Hayward
Brian McKnight concert in Oakland
Lani and Marissa's party in the Une

Sunday:
Rehearsal from 10-12 in Oakland
Picnic in Brentwood (hella far!)

Monday:
BBQ at the Yates' house

I sort of wish the weekend wasn't so packed and I could have some ME time, but it's all good! It's always good to be around friends and family... Mann, yesterday, Jason and Rich had this strategy to get X and I to go to the Yate's party. Jason told me to go since X was already going (even though X didn't know about the party yet!).. and vice versa with Rich... You guys suck! Why can't you just say "I would really love it if you could come with me to the party.." uuuuaaaahh.. hahahah. the formals.. Nah though, good strategy.. You guys know us too well... Me and Christine can't go to these Ross events without each other!! HELLO! We gotta represent DARMZ! hahaha.. j/k.. Anyways, I'm stoked for the weekend. It's kinda foggy and windy right now, but the weather is suppose to be in the low 70's .. and for you Pleasanton folks, in the 80's... dayam!!!!

So yeah, considering that it's Memorial Day weekend, I might just cut out early today and meet up with Xtine to go shopping.. We'll see.. It's pay day today.. I deserve a reward for all my hardwork right?! Hahaha.. yeah - all this blogging is so hard to do!!! Happy Friday!!!!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

yay!! you might meet with me?? oh mun! half days and shopping...you are such a BAD influence!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for coming out Joy!! I had so much fun with you all and I felt so loved!! High Honors BABY!!! hahaha...see you Saturday!!!