MODED! I so got in trouble yesterday!! Because yesterday was so nice and hot, I wanted to go out to lunch. I went to lunch with my coworker Tony at Le Boulangerie and we ate outside and enjoyed the sun.. It got a little too hot afterwards though.. Well, I got back by 12:30 p.m. and my boss said, "did you know we were supposed to have a meeting at 12 p.m.?" OOOOOFS! Big OOOOFS! She's like "yeah I sent the email and we really needed to have this meeting because we won't be meeting for a couple of weeks".. OMG. I felt so bad... We tried postponing it for 2:30 p.m. but her other meeting got extended so that ended up not working out... Now we have it postponed for Tuesday, but what sucks is that one of my other coworkers has to now come in on her day off to meet!!! GEEZ.. I feel sooo bad! Oh well.. I guess I have to look at it as a lesson learned and know to pay attention to emails regarding changed meeting times!! It's not like this happens often...
Gosh, I don't know why I'm blogging... I have hella work to do, I don't even know where to start! There are papers all over my desk and post it notes all over my computer.. Geez. I really need to just spend half an hour organizing my office and getting together a to do list of things that need to be done... Luckily my boss aint here for the next 2 days.. What I should've done was wait to have lunch outside today or tomorrow... whatever... I just need to get my ish done...
Today I'll be going to Lani's graduation ceremony and party at Rose's ... It'll be nice to get together with old friends and to also see Lani graduate. I'm really excited for her! Finally it seems like her life is now in order and she can relax, work and make good money!
1 comment:
Hey Joy...Thank you!!! You're so sweet!! Without the love and support from friends and family like you, I definitely would not be where I am at in my life right now!! The positive energy you bring to life makes me enjoy it that much more!!!! I love ya girl! See you tonight...
Post a Comment