Yesterday was beautiful!! I got home at 4:15 p.m. and really wanted to take advantage of the sun before having to go to class (6:20 p.m.)... so I called Lani up thinking maybe we could swim?! Hella last minute!! Well, we ended up not swimming (even though Mark came through with his trunks and towel.. ooooofff! sorry Mark!). Instead, I made some iced tea and we kicked it outside in my patio with my new patio furniture! Finally, I'm putting it to use!! At first, I kinda regret getting the patio furniture just cuz its so bulky.. but NOW, I really do like it! The chairs are really comfortable and plus I got it for a good price ($120)... I really don't need flashy patio furniture! Hahahaha.. My patio is hella small anyways!!!! Anyways, Mark talked about all his substitute stories! Hilarious.. He makes subbing sound so fun! Makes me want to sub just to get good stories out of it... It was probably only an hour that we were outside enjoying the sun.. We then hit up dance class (which we learned an OKAY routine) and I went home, did sit ups, took a shower and went to bed... NOW, its another beautiful day! 60 Degrees here in Mountain View.. whoohoo!! After work, I'm going to head home, read a book outside, wait for the appraiser to appraise my house and head over and eat at my parents... I haven't seen my parents in like 2 days (2 days = eternity for my parents!) so I figured why not come over to hang out and get free food.. right? Hahaha.. Plus I get to watch a little bit of TFC.. hahahah.. YES people. I do like watching TFC even though I can't understand a damn word! Really though - I only like watching shows where they sing and dance... Plus some of the guys (actors/singers) are kinda HOT... hahahahah.. Sorry Jason.. you're HOT too! uuuaaaaahhh! hahhaha....
3 comments:
you are gross for the last couple of lines...hahaha!
You mean because I said I liked TFC? Or because I said Jason was HOT? hahahahahahha...
Because of both!!!!
jason is hot tho
Post a Comment