This morning - cantaloupe and cottage cheese.. NO COFFEE.. whoohoo!! I'll probably have some green tea, but no more coffee.. I swear I quit!
Yesterday, after work - guess where I went.... shopping at Stanford.. I know.. I'm a shopaholic!! It turned out that I didn't find anything cute... I had a gift card at Macy's that I wanted to use but couldn't find anything!! I was thinking MAYBE of getting this dinnerware that I've always wanted, but that would mean me spending another $70.. I guess that's not THAT bad... Still - I wasn't that hype off getting dinnerware... I also went to Crate and Nordstroms and even there I couldn't find anything!!! There was a tank top that I liked but ended up not getting it since I just bought like 6 tank tops! I did want some mixing bowls and kitchen towels at Crate though.. I have to go there this weekend to get a housewarming gift, so MAYBE I'll get them then....
Anyways, later on that night, I had dinner with Michelle. We ate at Miyakes.. It's so wierd going there in the day. No lights, no people standing on chairs.. but the food was still good!! It was great to catch up with her and hear all her crazy stories from NYC and Italy.. Hella fun times for her!! She said she went to some outlets in Florence and got a Gucci bag for $130!!!! And it wasn't no dinky Gucci purse that I swear hella people have!!! I hella can't wait to go now!! I just hope we go to the same outlets that she went to!!!!!
Next week, I'll be going to dinner with Cecilia at Cafe Cacao! Me and Cecilia have this plan that every time we go to dinner together (we go like once a month or once every 2 months), we have to go to a place on Open Table that we've never been.. hahaha.. Open Table fans! Last time we had Cuban food at Habana Cuba, and this time we're going to Cafe Cacao at the Scharfenberger factory in Berkeley. On Wednesday they have this special where for $25 you can try a 3 course meal where they incorporate chocolate into each meal! sounds HELLA good!! And Scharfenberger chocolate is really GOOD! Me and Jason out of the blue went on their tour and it was pretty cool.. You got to see how this small factory made chocolate... Anyways, I can't wait for that... I love trying new food and new restaurants.. It's always fun to find a good combo of good food and great ambience.. Plus, its fun to catch up with her and chismis... hahahahaha....
And you know what's so funny about me and Cecilia? We were in the same friggin highschool and we never even kicked it or knew each other!!! We knew OF each other but that was it... I actually met her through Mike and ever since then, we've been hella cool.. We hella clicked from the start!! So it's only been like 4 years that Cecilia and I have been good friends, but it feels like forever!
Anyways, today I'm taking dance class -- whoohoo! And this time Lani is driving.. yay! Can't wait to do the ultimate work outs... Happy Tuesday people!
No comments:
Post a Comment