The weather is so nice right now, especially being that its only 8:30 a.m.!! I already know it's going to be a beautiful day!!! This weekend was so nice and HOT! I hope that going forward all of our weekends will be like that!!! Now that we're in summer mode, this past week, I've been shopping like crazy... Hmm.. within this past week, I must've bought 6 tank tops, a bikini, 2 summer skirts and sunglasses.. HELLA!!! And I'm suppose to be saving!! Geez!!! Oh well.. I got good bargains.. plus I use tank tops for practice all the time.. My tanks are getting worn out!
Anyway, this weekend was pretty mellow.. It was great.
Saturday - Helped my friend Divya pack for LA (she's leaving the bay =( booooo). After Jason was done playin bball with the boys we headed over to Mountain View's A La Carte and Art fair. It was soooo HOT! Downtown Mountain View is a very cute quaint downtown. Lotsa great restaurants and shops.... We hung out there for a while, had lunch and enjoyed the sun... I ended up not buying anything (milagro) cuz everything there was really expensive.. BUT there were a lot of things I did want... from the hanging vases, handcrafted soaps, to the expensive photography.. It was really cool to see all the art work... I swear Mike (Timbang) should go to these art shows and try to sell his work. Anyways, its really cool to see all this photography from all over the country and hear about the photographers experience at the time they took the picture.. It really makes you want to purchase the art because then it becomes this art that has a story to it and not some art that you say you bought at Target, you know?? Mann.. I regret not buying any thing... Next art festival, I'm getting something, I swear (Bay Street Arts and Music Festival this weekend!!)... Afterwards, we went to Costco, then headed over to Emeryville to enjoy the sun again and shop at the Bay Street shops.. By that time, we were hella tired of walking and being out in the sun.. We later headed home and watched Spanglish with Arch. It was sooooooo good! I think I have to claim it as my favorite movie now (shut up Jason!)!!! My favorite scene is when they're in the kitchen and he.... OKAY, I won't ruin it.. It's just one of those scenes that'll make your heart melt.. Well, for me it did.. Plus Adam Sandler is in it, so it has some funny parts... We WERE going to go to Monte Carlo, but we were so tired that we just wanted to stay home....
Sunday - had rehearsal and then went to my Uncle B's house for his birthday dinner. It was also Lisa's birthday, so after Jason picked her and Art up from the airport, we headed over to their house to celebrate her birthday with a homemade pazookie.. YUM!!!!
Now - it's back to work and back to reality and I've already had my cup of coffee... I really do need to stop drinking coffee, at least for the time that I'm trying to firm up my stomach! Hahaha... I really need some muscle up in there! Especially for the bikini that I bought.. hahahahaha...
Happy Monday!
3 comments:
hoo, ate said coffee doesnt make you fat if you drink it black (like she does).. she said the cream and sugar make you fat!
OH MUN.. but drinking coffee straight black equates to yellow teeth! uggh.. the decisions..
zoy! dude...i've been hella shopping too dude! hella got an outfit for this saturday...hahahaha..can't wait till LA!!!
Post a Comment