Geez... so my car is broken down again! Well, not really broken down, but its about to be! Yesterday when I was driving, my car started shaking everytime I broke or was at a stop light. So bad... I swear these past 2 months have not been good for my car. Less than 2 months ago, my brakes went out on me, then 2 weeks after that, my car didn't pass smog!! I've already spent over $600 on my car already!! I seriously need a new car!!! Now I'm driving my mom's car..Thank God for parents who live so close to me and who can spare an extra car! I dont know what I would do without them!!
So yeah - it's about time I should get a new car.. I've had my Honda civic for 10 years!! I got it the summer of my 16th year.. It was either the car or a cotillon.. (See, I'm not as spoiled as you think). Of course I chose the car and till now it hasn't given me problems.. It's been a really good car. And no - Honda Civic was not my choice especially since everyone and their mamas had one.. It was more my parents because it was cheap and safe.. They were the ones paying for it! If had the choice, it probably would've been either a Rav4, Cabriolet, Jeep Wranger or Jeep Cherokee.. Now, I think if I could choose any car to buy (and the money was limitless!) it would be a Jag.. Not the new ones though.. The ones a couple years back.. THOSE to me look so classy.. Now realistically, I would choose a scion because I think those are cheap and cute.. BUT, I want a 4 door.... so I don't know, Honda Accord? Toyota Camry? or even Toyota Corolla? Oh! How bout a Volkswagon? Hmmm.. I just need something affordable and reliable.. I ain't trying to be flashy especially with money tight these days!!!
Anyways, HAPPY FRIDAY!! I'm really thinkin about taking a half day because it is going to be beautiful outside!!! Hmmm.. plans for this weekend? Well, I gotta help Divya pack up cuz she's leaving for SoCal, but after that maybe the Art Fair in downtown Mountain View or a trip to Sausalito!! We need to take advantage of the sun since its finally out!! Whoohoo!! flip flops and tank tops here we come... hahahahahaha....
Coming soon... Rizzi's blog!! I convinced her to start one!! Yay.. Lets try to get all of DARMZ up in here!!!!
4 comments:
Man...we should just have PRIVATE darmz blog...hahaha...secrets! Mook and Nette would NEVER update theirs...well let's try anyway...hahaha
Post a Comment