Yesterday, Mark G came over to help me refinance my house... I know.. Hella early to be refinancing. I haven't even lived in my place for a year yet! Anyways, he was able to consolidate my 2 loans into a 5.25% interest only 5 year fixed loan! The cool thing is.. 1.) My mortgage is going to be slightly lower... AND 2.) I'll be getting cash back!!! HELLA GOOD!!!! I'm really excited! I was thinking of just puttting the cash back into my loan so that my principle will go down, but then, I kinda do need the money right now for either a car or spending money for Europe.. Either one of those I AM definitely not ready to do.. OH - and I definitely need a new TV.. Geez! So much to want!!! OH well.. We'll see how much money I get and we'll go from there...
So yeah, Mike and Lani came over and of course Jason was there. And Mark brought over his friend and co-worker, Lachland. It was a nice night. Mark brought over food from Banyan Garden,,, yummm.. and we all had dinner at the table like a family.. aaaawwww.. We really didn't intend to have dinner at the table, it just ended up being that way. It's always nice to have dinner at the table with friends and/or family. People are so busy these days that no one ever has time to just sit and eat and talk.. We're always finding ourselves multi-tasking or squeezing in the eating in between errands....
Today is me and Jason's last ballroom dance class.. Whoohoo!! I didn't really dig this class. The types of dancing we were learning was Rhumba and West Coast Swing - 2 dances that I doubt we will ever be using at family parties. Guaranteed we will forget the moves by the next family party. Maybe we should go to an actual studio.. hmmm.. we'll see..
No comments:
Post a Comment